Meow! - Chapter 2

A Visit To The Vet
He told me to sit down on the brown chair in front of his desk. I sat down with the cat in my hands. He said, "I see you got a kitten with a bleeding paw. By the way, what's your name?" "Lily." He took the cat from my hands and examined its bleeding paw. He removed the cloth I had tied there and gently put his hand on its paw. He put the kitten down and walked towards a small cupboard full of healing medicines. He picked a cream named 'Gelly' and put some on the kitten's paw. Then he said, "I have put this  cream for the time being, but it has a tiny fracture for you will need a splint to cure it, unfortunately, the stock of splint's are currently over and we will be receiving a new stock next week." "Oh... now, what shall I do? So I will have to come next week.",  I replied sadly. But the doctor told me that he will give me a cream that can at least prevent any damage to the rest of the paw. So I said 'okay' and bought the cream which cost 5 bucks. I got out of the hospital only to realize that it was nearly lunchtime! I hurried back home, getting pushed here and there. I finally reached my house, exhausted. I opened the front door and walked into the kitchen to see my mom serving lunch. I asked mom whether I could take some fish out of the freezer for the kitten as I had forgotten to buy food for it. Mom said I could, for today. So I grabbed some fish and gave it to the kitten. It gave a loud meow as it happily tucked into its meal. I knew I had to give it milk too. Suddenly I had an idea. I knew that this was mom's bathing time. I saw her walking to the bathroom door. As soon as I heard the door close, I ran to the kitchen, opened the fridge and took the milk bottle. I poured some into a saucer and gave it to the kitten. It lapped up the milk quickly. I picked it up as soon as it finished and ran back to the kitchen and washed it, wiped it and kept it back in its place. I kept back the milk I took in the fridge. I went back to my room and shut the door and turned around to see the cat writing a note on a piece of paper. It pushed the paper over to me. I read it, "I am a kitten which can write but not talk who once worked in a magical land with a witch. One day I accidentally broke her magic pot. She thought that I did it on purpose and cursed my paw. Then she took me to one of her portals and threw me into it. As she threw me I hit a piece of glass caused my paw to bleed. I ended up landing in your city where I saw you walking with the water bottle and I thought that you might help me and so you did. But to heal my paw, I need to go back to Giant Strongest castle. And I will need your help. Please!"

Comments

  1. Creative
    https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.4ac994ed3fd479e46514257d754dde9d&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fAezNAKji6bclO%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=HaJp790d%2fB5L5WClLeL6o9fRUyqOUWTbq5yBeYXhIwg%3d

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Agone ~ Yours truly

A Kinder NightšŸ¤