A Better Tomorrow🤍

How much longer should they hold?
All that pain and sorrow untold
How much hopeful can they be?
When what lies ahead is nothing to see

 If she could lift their pain away
And fill their days with joy to stay
If only she could see them smile once more
A smile untouched by sorrow's shore
 
God if you can hear me,
Please consider my prayer
I may not know what lies ahead
But I’m only speaking in despair
 
Everyone’s life in this world
Will at some point be fully twirled
And yes that’s okay, that’s how we learn
But sometimes the flames of chaos still burn
 
You see, I don’t mind if the sufferings last
For me i will bear the challenges you cast
I will stand up, fight and withstand till its past,
Till my last, strong and steadfast

But for the ones I deeply cherish
Please give them their time to flourish
Please take their pains away
I need to see them free and okay

They're the kindest I know
And the least to betray
They're the last to below
At the loneliest astray

Please, I wish to see them happy again
With a smile on their face, away from pain
So erase their miseries and their sorrows
As for them I pray, a better tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Agone ~ Yours truly

A Kinder Night🤍