The Escape

 

THE ESCAPE

I peeked through the curtains. There was a limo parked outside with two bodyguards. I heard a knock at the door. I felt guilty. I shouldn’t have gone to Bellatrix castle just to see Redapt. I walked towards the door, shivering. As soon as I opened the door , the guards grabbed my hand pushed me into the limo which later transformed into a helicopter , and we were off. We reached the castle in a few minutes time. At the castle awaited Bellatrix, to finish me off. But that was when I figured out there might be a way to escape. We were about 10 feet above land when I kicked open the helicopter’s door and jumped down. I landed in a thicket and bruised my knee. I got up and ran towards the huge cell, unlocked the door and Redapt flew over to me in happiness. I hugged him. I got on top of him ready to free him and myself from this trouble. It was now or never.


Extra Info-

Redapt- Dragon friend


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Agone ~ Yours truly

A Kinder Night🤍