👉A RUN INTO THE WOODS 👈

 

The footprints in the snow were fresh. They veered off the path and into the woods. I had to make a choice. It was now or never. After all I thought “I just can’t let that tall dark figure get my laptop and run off.” And with a heavy sigh, I ran into the woods. I ran for quite some time when I noticed it jump into a ditch. I looked inside and that is when the ground gave way in. I landed in a sort of dark room with a stream of light coming from somewhere between the rocks. I could not find any way outside except a stair leading somewhere up. I had no choice but to climb it. After what seemed like a thousand years, I finally reached land. I also noticed the dark figure fall apart. It started coming towards me. “I want my mummy!” I screamed. “It’s us honey.” “Mom? Dad? How did you get in here?” “Well we just wanted to show you this”. They took me behind some trees. I saw the most wonderous sight. The Aurora lights.

    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Agone ~ Yours truly

A Kinder Night🤍