A Very Simple Dare

 A Very Simple Dare

Now I'm gonna give you a dare,

and you will have to do it then and there.

No excuses mind you that,

Otherwise I might just hit you with a bat.

The dares very simple.

I want you to keep your device away for a little.

And oh boy ,  if you manage to do this,

you're gonna be in more than just a bliss!

Your eyes will get time to sleep,

and your brain wouldn't have to weep,

Now that all the stress' perfectly gone,

Your body can relax without any bane.

I would suggest you to do this often.

I am telling this to you as a caution.

So if you follow my advice,

You will not have to pay the price.

Now I don't want to make this a never-ending lecture,

Otherwise you might just fall down and get a fracture.

So I'm gonna end it over here,

and lets stay safe together this year!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories Agone ~ Yours truly

A Kinder Night🤍